The Centre for Inclusion and Citizenship, along with several community partners, is pleased to be supporting this initiative to ensure all people with disabilities in BC can participate in election activities and vote in the May 9, 2017 provincial election.
There are many ways you can get involved.
- Visit the I Am Voting website for information, videos downloadable tool kits and resources
- Download the Inclusion BC You Can Vote Tool Kit for an overview of what you need to know
- Follow and Like the Facebook page, and indicate you are going to the Event: Provincial Election
- Join the Conversation on Twitter
- Become a Supporter by adding your name to the campaign
Please join us. Our voices matter. Our votes matter.